9/7 - 9/12 Marsing, ID
9/14 - 9/19 Salmon, ID
9/28 - 10/03 Gold Bar, WA
10/12 - 10/17 Newport, WA
10/19 - 10/24 Yakima, WA
10/26 - 10/31 Washtucna, WA
11/2 - 11/7 Glenwood, WA
11/9 - 11/14 Oroville, WA
11/16 - 11/21 Spokane, WA
11/30 - 12/5 Auburn, WA <---- 30 minutes from Seattle, and the Seahawks have a home game...
12/7 - 12/12 Lake Oswego, OR
There are a couple of unbooked weeks in there, but they should be booked soon, and I will update as soon as I know. If I am near you at any point during this tour, please let me know so we can see each other. Miss you all!!!


Yay! I saw something on FB that made me think you were spending the entire tour in MT, which would be a bummer. This looks decent!
ReplyDeleteI've penciled your weeks into my planner - it's the only way I can keep track of where you are!!!!