The latest installment
Video Blog #20
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am going to be on the road from May 2009 - May 2010 with Missoula Children's Theatre. This blog is to keep friends, family, and loved ones updated on my whereabouts, and what I am doing.
"Let's talk about Hobson, Montana for a second." haha. What a great opening. I'm glad those two kids quit your show so you didn't have to keep dealing with attitude.
ReplyDeleteI think that little chameleon(sp?) may be onto something by pointing her middle finger at people while teaching them about the Golden Rule. Kind of ironic, but in a thought provoking way, ya know? Ok, maybe not, either way it's super funny and it sounds like you handled it well :)
Keep on, keepin' on, friend. I'm super proud of the work you're doing. Hooray for the arts!