I am going to be on the road from May 2009 - May 2010 with Missoula Children's Theatre. This blog is to keep friends, family, and loved ones updated on my whereabouts, and what I am doing.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
National Champions
So I tried to put as many pictures as I could in this video blog. Tell me if it's too much, or if you enjoyed it.. Miss everyone
After reading your intro I was prepared for a lot more pictures. I thought it was a good amount. I also am always impressed with the editing and the music being w/ the pictures.
What would you do if they gave you a summer tour in Montana??
After reading your intro I was prepared for a lot more pictures. I thought it was a good amount. I also am always impressed with the editing and the music being w/ the pictures.
ReplyDeleteWhat would you do if they gave you a summer tour in Montana??
QUIT! Kidding, but I wouldn't be very happy
ReplyDeleteEAST COAST TOUR!!!! PLEASE!!!!
ReplyDelete