Thursday, June 4, 2009

Missoula


 Hey everyone! I've been in Missoula, Montana since last Monday, May 25. I haven't had much time to explore the city or anything due to training from 9 AM - 9 PM everyday. I did however get to climb to the top of this awesome mountain that overlooks the city. About three quarters of the way up is the letter M, so we only climbed that far. 

The first picture is at the bottom of the mountain looking at the M, and the second picture is from the M overlooking the city of Missoula. The city is very beautiful, and very artsy even though it is in the middle of the mountains. We leave on Saturday for Goodyear, Arizona, where we will be for our first week of the tour.  

There are five teams touring Robinson Crusoe, and we got to train with them. We all got along great, and it was a lot of fun training for the show. Even though I was really scared about the show, because the script sucked, when we trained I definitely found the funny moments, and different ways to bring energy to it. Addie, my partner, and I are pumped to start touring. I will be performing the first week, while she directs, and the second week I will be directing.


Sorry, I don't have much time to blog right now, more updates soon!!! 

3 comments:

  1. YAY Dave!! I'm so excited for you!! Please post whenever you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dave,
    the pictures were great...we heard it was a beautiful area. Please post the pic of your truck and the story with it :)
    Drive safely,
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now we need some pics of your show...we're never satisfied, NEVER :) Rach

    Why does mom's comment say "nate said..."

    ReplyDelete