#1 - We do have one week that will be spent in Idaho... yippee?
#2 - Sunburst, MT is the first city that Missoula Children's Theatre ever went to. That's kind of pretty exciting
#3 - When we are in Anaconda, MT, The Wedding Singer National Tour will be in Butte, MT, which is only 30 minutes away. AND my good friend Ben is on that tour so I will get to see him.
#4 - My birthday is 2/22 and will take place in Frenchtown, MT, which is right outside Missoula, so I will get to spend it with people I know, who are adults and not children. YAY!!
#5 - There are only four interesting facts about eighteen weeks of tour... I am a little terrified about how I am going to manage.
1/4 – 1/9 Billings, MT
1/11 – 1/16 Anaconda, MT
1/18 – 1/23 Amsterdam, MT
1/25 – 1/30 Hobson, MT
2/1 – 2/6 Great Falls, MT
2/8 – 2/13 Kalispell, MT
2/15 – 2/20 Bonners Ferry, ID
2/22 – 2/27 Frenchtown, MT
3/1 – 3/6 Hot Springs, MT
3/8 – 3/13 Somers, MT
3/15 – 3/20 Sunburst, MT
3/22 – 3/27 Big Timber, MT
4/5 – 4/10 Gardiner, MT
4/12 – 4/17 Belfry, MT
4/19 – 4/24 Valier, MT
4/26 – 5/1 Manhattan, MT
5/3 – 5/8 Whitehall, MT
5/10 – 5/15 Superior, MT


Um.... 3 1/2 months does not equal 18 weeks. It actually only equals 14. You're lookin' at 4 1/2 months there bud. :-/
ReplyDeleteGood thing you're in theatre and not accounting. tee hee.
love you, Dave!!